Tuesday

Frequencies

/
//
///
////
/////
//////
Feeling frequencies
of abandon
Fleeting energy siphoning out
//////
/////
////
///
//
/
?
??
???
????
?????
??????
Is this floating or sinking
Love or hate
Messages from the Others
From you
From my sleepless sword speared heart
??????
?????
????
???
??
?
*
**
***
****
*****
******
Hearing frequencies
high pitched meteorites
surreal buzzing 
from underwater radio stations
broadcasting broken heart songs
******
*****
****
***
**
*
^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
dot dot
dash dash dash
dot
dot
cannot decipher the code
^^^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^
^^^
^^
^
(
((
(((
((((
(((((
((((((
Your voice is lost to me now
I've quit looking
I must quit looking
for now
tune out that frequency of torture
((((((
(((((
((((
(((
((
(
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
for now I will only tune into those unfamiliar frequencies
and start believing in a heaven again
in ethereal lights and Utopian souls
I will believe their secrets are more important then yours
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
+
++
+++
++++
+++++
++++++
One day soon (!)
the tuning fork of my wisdom
will come in clear, precise and sharp
and all these static sensations will be understood
++++++
+++++
++++
+++
++
+